Sign Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE
Travel Expert Training Program
Lesson 8: Lessons Learned and What to Measure
The following Terms of Service are entered into between You and Travel Beyond the Obvious LLC (“Company”, “we”, or “us”). This document applies to the Founder Essentials Bundle (“Service”).
The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly mention or incorporate by reference (collectively, “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of travelbeyondtheobvious.com, including any content, programs, functionality or services offered through the site or related sites (the “Services”), whether as a guest or a registered user.
ARTICLE 1 – SERVICE DESCRIPTION
- Includes content for Step 8: Lessons Learned and What to Measure as outlined on the web site.
- You will receive a $250 credit toward the cost of the Founder Essentials Bundle.
Article 2 – ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE:
By purchasing and engaging in Company’s Services, you warrant that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please cease your participation in the Services immediately. If you do so after purchase, you will not be entitled to any refund. Services Provider only agrees to provide the Services to you if you assent to this Agreement.
Article 3 – AGE RESTRICTION:
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to use this Website, participate in the Services or access any Services contained herein. By participating in the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. Services Provider assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
Article 4 – LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE & ACCESS SERVICES MATERIALS:
We may provide you with certain information as a result of your accessing of the Services through the Website. Such information may include, but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by us and other materials which may assist in your participation in the Services (“Materials”). Subject to this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable and revocable license to use the Materials solely in connection with your participation in the Services and your use of the Website. The Materials may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates at the termination of this Agreement.
Article 5 – SERVICE TERMS:
The Services and any of its accompanying Materials may not be shared with any party. If we suspect that the Services or Materials are being shared and/or that you have shared your log-in information with any party, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your access to the Services, in our sole and exclusive discretion.
We do not offer any promises or guarantees with regard to our Services or Services Materials. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are solely and exclusively responsible for the choices that you make with regard to this Services, the Materials contained within it, or any significant changes to your business.
Article 6 – PAYMENT & FEES:
The total Fees for the Service are as follows:
Lesson 8: $299 (two hundred ninety-nine US dollars).
The entirety of the Fees are due and payable upon your purchase.
Article 7- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
You agree that the Materials, the Website, and any other Services provided by the Service Provider are the property of the Service Provider, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property (“Company IP”). You agree that the Company owns all right, title and interest in and to the Company IP and that you will not use the Company IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute the Company IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from the Company.
Article 8 – YOUR OBLIGATIONS:
As a participant in the Service, you may provide personal information, including, but not limited to, your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to participate in the Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if you discover that your identifying information has been compromised, you agree to notify us immediately in writing. Email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information as well as keeping us apprised of any changes to your identifying information.
The billing information you provide us, including credit card, billing address and other payment information, is subject to the same confidentiality and accuracy requirements as the rest of your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information, or using the Service or the Website to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
Article 9 – ACCEPTABLE USE:
You agree not to use the Service, any Services or the Website for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Services or the Website in any way that could damage the Services, Website, or general business of the Company. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Services Materials, Online Services, comments and speeches made by trainers at any Company events, group events, or on social media or private Facebook group are, and remain, the intellectual property of the Company whether adapted, written for or customised for you or not.
- a) You further agree not to use the Services or the Website:
- I) To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
- II) To violate any intellectual property rights of the Services Provider or any third party;
III) To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
- IV) To perpetrate any fraud;
- V) To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
- VI) To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
VII) To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group;
VIII) To unlawfully gather information about others.
- You are not authorised to:-
(I) copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Services without prior written permission;
(II) record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the online training given in any program offered by the company including Working Sessions, Monthly Mastermind Calls, Services, or other services.
(III) remove any copyright or other notice of Travel Beyond the Obvious on the Services;
(IV) modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Services.
Breach by you of this clause 9b shall allow us to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with you and cease to provide you with any Services, including but not limited to access to the Services.
- In consideration of the Fees paid by you, we grant to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Service and Materials.
Article 10 – NO LIABILITY:
The Services, Materials and Website are provided for informational purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted by the Company, in the Services, or on the Website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and us. You further agree that your participation in the Services is at own risk. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given by the Company, in the Services, or on the Website.
Article 11 – REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY:
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
- a) Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Services or Website;
- b) Violate the security of the Services or Website through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
Article 12 – DATA LOSS:
We do not assume or accept responsibility for the security of your account or content. You agree that your participation in the Services or use of the Website is at your own risk.
Article 13 – INDEMNIFICATION:
You agree to defend and indemnify the Services Provider and any of our affiliates (if applicable) and hold us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to your participation in the Services, your use or misuse of the Website, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions. You agree that we shall be able to select our own legal counsel and may participate in our own defense, if we wish.
Article 14 – SPAM POLICY:
You are strictly prohibited from using Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
Article 15 – MODIFICATION & VARIATION:
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement, unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
To the extent any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, you agree that the prior, effective version of this Agreement shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.
Article 16 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties with respect to the Services. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral.
Article 17 – SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS:
We may need to interrupt your access to the Services to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Services and/or Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that we shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
Article 18 – TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION:
We may terminate this Agreement with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of us or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
Please be advised that terminating this Agreement does not entitle you to a refund on any monies spent with us.
Article 19 – NO WARRANTIES:
You agree that your participation in the Services and your use of the Website is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an “As Is” basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any and all express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Services or Website will meet your needs or that the Services or Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information in the Services or on the Website. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or as a result of loss of your data from your participation in the Services or your use of the Website is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
Article 20 – LIMITATION ON LIABILITY:
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your participation in the Services or your use of the Website, to the fullest extent permitted by law, as noted above. The maximum liability of Services Provider arising from or relating to this Agreement is limited to the greater of one hundred ($100) US Dollars or the amount you paid to us in the last six (6) months. This section applies to any and all claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
Article 21 – GENERAL PROVISIONS:
- A) LANGUAGE: All communications made or notices given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in the English language.
- B) JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW: Through your participation in the Services and your use of the Website, you agree that the laws of California shall govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of this Agreement, as well as any dispute of any kind that may arise between you and us, with the exception of its conflict of law provisions. In case any litigation specifically permitted under this Agreement is initiated, the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the following county: San Mateo County, California. The Parties agree that this choice of law, venue, and jurisdiction provision is not permissive, but rather mandatory in nature. You hereby waive the right to any objection of venue, including assertion of the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine.
- C) ARBITRATION: In case of a dispute between the Parties relating to or arising out of this Agreement, the Parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute personally and in good faith. If these personal resolution attempts fail, the Parties shall then submit the dispute to binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in the following county: San Mateo County. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall have no authority to add Parties, vary the provisions of this Agreement, award punitive damages, or certify a class. The arbitrator shall be bound by applicable and governing Federal law as well as the law of the following state: California. Each Party shall pay their own costs and fees. Claims necessitating arbitration under this section include, but are not limited to: contract claims, tort claims, claims based on Federal and state law, and claims based on local laws, ordinances, statutes or regulations. Intellectual property claims by us will not be subject to arbitration and may, as an exception to this sub-part, be litigated. The Parties, in agreement with this sub-part of this Agreement, waive any rights they may have to a jury trial in regard to arbitral claims.
- D) ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, by assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred by Services Provider, the rights and liabilities of Services Provider will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
- E) SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
- F) NO WAIVER: In the event that we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or of any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
- G) HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
- H) NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
- I) FORCE MAJEURE: We are not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
- J) ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail or fax. For any questions or concerns, please email us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.